Daily messages,hymns,inspirational songs and lots.......more

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hymns:Come, Holy Ghost, Our Hearts Inspire

       Come, Holy Ghost, Our Hearts Inspire

1. Come, Holy Ghost, our hearts inspire, 
 let us thine influence prove; 
 source of the old prophetic fire, 
 fountain of life and love. 

2. Come, Holy Ghost (for moved by thee 
 the prophets wrote and spoke), 
 unlock the truth, thyself the key,
 unseal the sacred book. 

3. Expand thy wings, celestial Dove, 
 brood o'er our nature's night; 
 on our disordered spirits move, 
 and let there now be light. 

O God send Your spirit upon me, my heart inspire You, let it please You Father to send down 
Your spirit upon me, expand Your wings in my heart. Let Your spirit unlock the truth of your word to me Lord , unseal your word in me and to me ,let there be an increase of your word in my 
heart. Dear Lord, this my prayer today! 

No comments :