Daily messages,hymns,inspirational songs and lots.......more

Friday 27 September 2013

Mind Set on The Lord.

I must lift up my eyes, my heart, my thoughts, my focus, my desires, my pre-occupation . . . from things around me, from the immediately visible and reachable and reach for the heights, for Heaven, for God and for His issues. And having attained it, I must keep my thoughts there!


Isaiah 26:3-4 “People with their minds set on you, you keep completely whole, Steady on their feet, because they keep at it and don't quit. Depend on GOD and keep at it because in the LORD GOD you have a sure thing.” - Mesg

Keep my thoughts on You Lord. Keep me at it, relentless and unyielding to pressures around, till I am completely consumed in thoughts of You, Your program and Your purpose for my life!Keep me keeping at it. Not quitting. Depending on the Lord!
These instructions are the antidote to gradual backsliding into carnality and worldliness. No one just lies down and become spiritual. No one becomes spiritual by default. I must consciously pursue spirituality. I must strain to keep exercising my spirit. I must keep keeping at it.

Oh Father! Keep me at the things that will keep me spiritual!
Keep me at diligent all-day Meditation.
Keep me at voracious Word study.
Keep me at pursuing consuming burdens of Prayer.
Keep me at pursuing the spirit of Praise and Worship.
Keep me at pursuing deeply convicting utterance in Preaching.
Keep me at pursuing!the Lord!

No comments :