Daily messages,hymns,inspirational songs and lots.......more

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Is There Anything Too Hard?

"Is any thing too hard for the LORD......(Genesis 18:14, KJV)"

In Genesis,God promised Sarah that she was going to have a child. At first she was too old. She thought her time had passed. But do you know what God said to her? He simply asked ,"Sarah, is there anything too hard for the Lord?" Do you think your dreams are too big for God to bring to pass ? Do you think that your Job is too far gone for God to resort it? Do you think you have to just live with sickness for the rest of your life?......
Do you think that a relationship is too far gone for God to restore it? Get a new vision today because there is nothing too hard for God! God is saying today, "I Am all-powerful.I (God) can turn any situation around." It doesn't matter what things look like in the natural, we serve a supernatural God. The next time you think , "That's just too good to be true ," remember, God want to bless you beyond your wildest dreams. Take the limits off and dare to believe that He has wonderful things in store  for you!

Lord Jesus,today I choose to trust You with my whole heart.I know there is nothing too heard for You . Help me to stand strong in faith and keep me close to You daily for the rest of life in Jesus ' name .Amen.  

No comments :